28 July, 2009

Registered, checked and flying

Posted by Pieter





All now registered, photographed and checked. There's just so much paperwork for registration, insurance, docomenting all electronic devices, personal photos, etc. Alison is doing a great job while we're all preparing and flying.






Now how's this on the CV, "I was the first pilot a the 2009 WPC to brake a prop". Taking of in a fresh and variable wind I got some rotor at 1m up, luckilly the undercariage was still out so I dropped onto my feet but ended on my knees, knoking the prop into the ground. Luckilly the cage had no dammage.

After fitting the spare I got up aesily end ended the day with an awesome 45km 12v turn point practice.

Most of us have now had at least 3 flights. Unfortunately Anton & Mias will only receive their machine totday. Via public bus from Prague!

Bit of rain in the air today, so we're all doing blogs and map prepparations

1 comment:

Wolfgang lintl said...

Good to read somthing about South African Pilots. Even if my heart is for Germay, i am with yo. I know, you are paramotor pilots, but did you notice, that two South African Microlighters are flying around the world with an LSA? See Mike Blyth and his adventure at http://www.airplanefactory.co.za/world/default.asp
Wolfgang Lintl
Germany

Followers